- 2/21/2018 - Township Board minutes synopsis for June to December, 2017 have been posted. Click on Township Board, Township Board Meeting Minutes.
- 01/02/2018 - 2018 reycling calendar has been posted, select 'Trash and Recycling' on the menu.
- 8/23/2017 - Paying Property Taxes
Only cash or checks are accepted when paying property taxes at the township hall.
If you are paying late taxes those need to be paid at the county building and they do accept debit/credit cards.
- 7/31/2017 - Application for Deferment of Summer Taxes
The Michigan form for deferment of summer taxes is available. Click on Forms and Documents on the menu and look for Form MI-471.
- 7/25/2017 - ** Tire Recycling **
July 29, 2017 (8 am to noon) -- Free tire drop off with appointment!
Scrap tires create a troublesome breeding ground for mosquito larvae and an eyesore. Midland County Mosquito Control and Midland Recyclers sponsor tire drives to help Midland County residents properly dispose of tires.
4305 E Ashman Street
Midland, MI 48640
Midland County Residents only
Free tire drop off with appointment:
Ten (10) tires (size 16.5" and smaller) without rims will be accepted for free for those individuals who make an appointment. Call 631-1668 and be prepared to give the following information: Name, address and the number of tires you wish to bring.
Charge per tire drop off without appointment:
Tires will be taken only if there is room and individuals will have to wait for an open time in the schedule to unload. Passenger car (16.5 and smaller) are $1 without rims and $3 with rims.
Help prevent mosquitoes in tires by:
- Keeping tires indoors
- Cover tires with a tarp
- Dispose of tires without rims or with sidewalls unsealed from the rims
- Call Mosquito Control to request treatment
- If your township/organization is interested in conducting a neighborhood cleanup, please call Esther at 631-1668.
CM Rubber Recycling, 4602 W Saginaw Road, Coleman, MI 48618, (989) 465-0200
Additional tire recycling options (will take tires for a small fee, year-round)
- 6/27/2017 - ***** Per Republic Waste *****
Patience and Preparation. Please roll carpet into manageable pieces (tied if possible) bag and bundle as much as you can, large items please set out but know it might take a bit to pick these items up. They are lining up extra trucks to help but this will still take time.
- 6/21/2017 - Township Board minutes synopsis for March, April, and May have been posted. Click on Township Board, Township Board Meeting Minutes.
- 3/14/2017 - Township Board minutes synopsis for October, November, December, January, and Febuary have been posted. Click on Township Board, Township Board Meeting Minutes.
- 1/23/2017 - Click here for a schedule of township fees for connecting to water service.
- News Archive